Despite what you may think fellas, taking a picture of your penis next to a banana for scaling reference isn’t as hot as you’d hope.
Sexting does have it’s place in a relationship to spice things up, and create anticipation etc. However, there is a way to go about it, and there are 3 things you should remember.
- First, feel out the situation when initiating a sexting session. Don’t just start off a text convo with x-rated material. This step will prevent you from telling your ‘other half’s’ mee-maw where you want to lick her because she had their phone trying to learn about twitter when you texted.
- The camera adds 10 pounds everywhere else but down there. So if you are depending on that illusion, please pick another body part. There’s nothing worse then getting a pic of a mans ‘member’ and it’s like revisiting a Where’s Waldo book.
- Don’t go there, if you aren’t really willing to “go there”. Don’t text things that you aren’t willing to do in person, that goes for men and women. Don’t set your partner up for expectations you aren’t willing to meet. That’s mean..
Now how bout some cake?
Hey Now Strawberry Creme Cake
- Butter, for greasing pans
- Flour, for flouring pans
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box strawberry cake mix
- 1 (11.5-ounce) can strawberry nectar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
Filling and Frosting:
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, cleaned
- 1 cup strawberry jam, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) container strawberry frosting
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Butter and flour 2 (9-inch) round cake pans. Combine cake mix, nectar, eggs, and oil in large bowl. Beat with a hand mixer for 2 minutes, or until well blended. Divide batter between prepared pans. Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool cakes in pans on cooling racks for 20 minutes. Invert cakes onto cooling rack and cool completely.
Thinly slice enough strawberries to yield 1 1/4 cups. Using a serrated knife, cut each cake horizontally in half, forming 4 layers in total. Place 1 cake layer, cut side down, on a serving platter. Spread 1/3 cup jam over top of cake layer. Arrange 1/4 cup of sliced strawberries in a single layer atop jam. Top with second cake layer, cut side down. Repeat layering with jam and sliced strawberries. Top with third cake layer, cut side down. Repeat layering with jam and sliced strawberries. Top with remaining cake layer, cut side down. Spread frosting evenly over top and sides of cake to coat completely. Arrange remaining 1/2 cup sliced strawberries and 1 whole strawberry decoratively atop cake. Refrigerate cake for 40 minutes. Serve cake with remaining whole strawberries.