If you like peanut butter and chocolate together, you’ll go gaga for these insanely easy dessert kabobs!
Peanut butter and chocolate are one of those combos that aren’t just inspired, they’re nigh unto mortal perfection. It’s like Zeus and Athena came together to create the heavenliest of flavors — there’s just a little touch of lightning that strikes when you combine creamy peanut butter and rich chocolate.
Speaking of lightning, check out what happens when a wooden skewer strikes this peanut butter cookie and brownie concoction like a bolt of sheer inspiration. These Peanut Butter Cookie and Brownie Dessert Kabobs are about as good as life gets!
Pulling together this eye-catching dessert is absurdly simple. Just buy a package of Pillsbury Peanut Butter cookie dough, slice it up into cookie rounds, and then cut each of those slices into four. Now roll those pieces into small balls and coat them in finely crushed peanuts. Transfer to a baking sheet and cook until golden brown.
Sandwich the tiny peanut butter cookies with Betty Crocker fudge frosting in the middle. Skewer them onto a bamboo skewer with Pillsbury Brownie Bites in between. Yep. It’s happening. The skies have opened.
But it gets even better. Melt together chocolate chips and peanut butter, creating a creamy drizzle. Drizzle on top of your skewered cookies and brownie bites.
Allow the drizzle to harden before serving. Then…SERVE, baby. Serve! Aphrodite, in all of her appreciation for glorious beauty would be so proud.
- 1 tube Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookies (refrigerated dough)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1 cup Betty Crocker Chocolate ready-to-spread frosting
- 2 (5.6 ounce) packets Pillsbury Sweet Moments (Cocoa Fudge Escape or Chocolate Caramel Obsession)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Open the packet of Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookies dough. Slice into cookies per package directions. Slice each cookie into 4 pieces. Roll into mini cookie dough balls and then roll each in chopped peanuts. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Save remaining peanuts.
- 2Bake peanut butter cookies for 5-7 minutes, or just until golden brown. Remove and cool completely.
- 3Make mini cookie sandwiches with chocolate frosting between the cookie pieces. Thread skewers by placing a brownie bite, cookie sandwich, brownie bite, another cookie sandwich and a final brownie bite at the end. Continue with remaining skewers until all cookies are used.
- 4In a small bowl, heat together chocolate chips and peanut butter. Stir together until smooth. Transfer to a zip-top bag. Snip the corner of the bag and drizzle over skewers. Sprinkle with extra peanuts. Allow drizzle to harden before serving.