1.) Don’t surprise your mate during sex by slipping it in the ‘back door’. There would be no quicker way for me to show you moves I picked up from the fight scene in episode 8 of HBO’s OZ, then if one where to go there without a discussion first.
2. ) Don’t request sex from your partner like it’s the number 3 combo meal at McDonald’s, it’s never ok. I know men get comfortable with their woman and figure one of the perks of being in a committed relationship is ordering up the booootay, but it’s kinda true, and kinda not. I mean there’s a way go about it. Saying “Babe” and pointing to your groin area, or arbitrarily rubbing yourself on any part of her body in passing, is also not a turn on. The most important thing a man can learn about a woman is that we’re cerebral when it comes to sex, and that we require intimacy when it comes to being turned on. Setting the mood, romance, etc, is always a prerequisite for a woman, no matter how long you’ve been with her, unless your cool with fake mundane sex.
3.) Don’t NOT know what to do with your tounge. Despite popular thought, just like you may be thinking you’re not getting enough felacio, 9 times outta 10, it’s because you’re not reciprocating… let that marinate for a second, I’ll be back.
4.) Don’t suggest a Threesome. I know this is every mans fantasy, but the fact that you’re hit and miss with the one woman you got, would suggest that there’s a great chance you’d be the odd man out if another female where to get involved. AnyWho, this topic is just something avoid bringing up as a man. I don’t care how cool, and open you and your woman/wife/babymama or whatever are, pandora’s box awaits if you go down this path in a straight relationship. I’ve seen this topic ruin a many unions when improperly handled.
5.) Don’t do white surprise in her face. Dispite what SlutsRus.com has led you to believe, most women don’t want to use your bodily fluids as a face mask. Know what kind of woman YOUR woman is, and give warning to the townsfolk before the man-volcano is about to erupt ok.
As always the best source of information on how to please your woman in bed is YOUR WOMAN. Healthy communication and dialogue is key to a bomb sex life. Not saying you have to have a Dr. Phil couch conversation about what each other likes or dislikes in bed, but playing a sexy game of Simon Says is a great way to get each other’s points across.
Now, lets have some cake!
Let Me Show You Somehtin’ Lemonade Layer Cake
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free buttermilk
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350°.
To prepare cake, place first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended (about 5 minutes). Add eggs and egg whites, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda; stir well with a whisk. Add flour mixture and buttermilk alternately to sugar mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture; beat well after each addition.
Pour batter into 2 (9-inch) round cake pans coated with cooking spray; sharply tap pans once on counter to remove air bubbles. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes on a wire rack; remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
To prepare frosting, place 2 tablespoons butter and the next 4 ingredients (2 tablespoons butter through cream cheese) in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until fluffy. Add powdered sugar, and beat at low speed just until blended (do not overbeat). Chill 1 hour.
Place 1 cake layer on a plate; spread with 1/2 cup frosting. Top with remaining cake layer. Spread remaining frosting over top and sides of cake. Store cake loosely covered in the refrigerator.