These are so yummy. Would be perfect for breakfast or brunch or anytime! I just made a batch late this evening. A parent brought these in for a teacher’s luncheon and everyone loved them
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent roll dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Roll out one can of crescent rolls in bottom of 9×13 pan.
- I sprayed pan with cooking spray.
- Cream together: 2 8oz. cream cheese.
- 1 cup sugar.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Spread this mixture over crescent rolls.
- Lay second tube of crescent rolls over mixture.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter, mix in 3/4 cup sugar,
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and pour over top.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes.